Argh alliance forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Nyan Train coming through.... Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan....

PortalHomeLatest imagesLog inRegisterSearch

The Guild History

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yalora
Can I play in the Sand Pit!!!
Yalora

Character sheet
IGN:
Profession: Elementalist
Favoured Title: Un-Lucky

The Guild History Empty
PostSubject: The Guild History   The Guild History EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:40 pm

PIOS

Symbol: Cup of Rabkala on a red field

The Pious Knights have their duties throughout the free world. You'll find them meeting in almost every town and village and - except where repressive governments make their existence difficult - they're readily found.

The focus of Pious Knights is identifying and resolving pressing community issues, as well as making measurable changes in the communities through partnerships with schools, government, businesses, financial institutions, voluntary and neighborhood associations, the faith community, and others. Despite the organisation's Worldwide multiformity, the issues Pious Knights focus on are determined locally because of the diversity of the communities served.

The Pious Knights identify and build on community strengths and assets, help individuals and groups with specific community interests find ways to contribute their time and talents, support direct-service programs and community-change efforts, and advocate public policy changes.

Pious Knights interfere neither with religion nor politics, but has for its foundation the great basic principles of the Faithfullness to the Gods and the Brotherhood of the Freemen.

We strive to teach a Freemen the duty they owe to their God, their neighbor, and themselves. It inculcates the practice of virtue, and makes an extensive use of symbolism in its teachings. The aim of the true Pious Knight is to cultivate a brotherly feeling among Freemen, and to help whomsoever they can.

Loyalty to one's country is an essential qualification, and only those are acceptable who cheerfully render obedience to every lawful authority. Disloyalty in any form is abhorrent, and is regarded as a serious offense.

The Pious Knights have insisted that members should come to its doors entirely of their own free will, and not as a result of solicitations, or from feelings of curiosity, but simply from a favorable opinion of the Institution, and a desire to be ranked among its members.
Back to top Go down
kelly
I want to lick it, lick it, I want to lick it, lick it, I want to... LICK IT!!
kelly

Female Posts : 367

Character sheet
IGN:
Favoured Title: No Title

The Guild History Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild History   The Guild History EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:42 pm

welcome to the alliance then Yay!
Back to top Go down
Find and Seek
The Obsidian Guru Hore
Find and Seek

Female Taurus Buffalo
Birthday : 1985-05-14

Character sheet
IGN: Miss Find And Seek
Profession: Ranger
Favoured Title: Treasure Hunter

The Guild History Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild History   The Guild History EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Kelly wrote:
welcome to the alliance then Yay!

What kelly said :p
Back to top Go down
http://societyofsouls.forums-free.com/
kelly
I want to lick it, lick it, I want to lick it, lick it, I want to... LICK IT!!
kelly

Female Posts : 367

Character sheet
IGN:
Favoured Title: No Title

The Guild History Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild History   The Guild History EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:16 am

lazy ass Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Guild History Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild History   The Guild History Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guild History
Page 1 of 1